A lifelong student of business and finance. I am a professional banker, with seven years experience in areas of credit lending, lead generation, account opening and customer retention, liquidity mobilization, foreign trading and investment advise on government securities.
Passionate about self-reliance, business growth, Investment, wealth creation and philanthropy.
How to work with me
What I can offer
I offer guidance on budgeting and saving, access to capital and lending, employee's motivation and capacity building, branding and identity, lead generation, pricing, business expansion and investment options.
My expectations for a successful mentoring relationship
These are my expectations;
2. Honesty and Transparency.
3. Freedom (judgement-free zone).
4. Reciprocity in terms of knowledge shared.
How entrepreneurs can prepare before we start
4 things a mentee should prepare beforehand;
1. A brief summary of WHY you started/created that entity or idea.
2. What problems is the entity or idea solving?
3. What value/relevance does your business bring to the community?
4. What is your succession plan?