I am a highly motivated thought leader with a strong technical background in key areas of Business Management complimented by an outstanding business and financial acumen. As a founder and Director of my own company, my expertise includes but are not limited to Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, and Procurement with over two decades of experience using exceptional communication and leadership skills to coach, manage and motivate diverse professionals in challenging environments. I have championed my own company through startup phase and has been using all that experience to help other small businesses grow and prosper.
How to work with me
What I can offer
I want to help entrepreneurs deal with the following challenges faced by their businesses:
Uncertainty over economic conditions;
Securing ﬁnancing or expansion
My expectations for a successful mentoring relationship
• I will help you set, clarify and maintain focus on your goals
• I will hold you accountable - for what you say you're going to do
• I will help you establish your own solutions & strategies
• I will encourage, support & believe in you even when you may not!
• I will challenge you and help you recognize where you may be holding yourself and your back.
• To be honest and open (and to tell me when you can't be)
• Willing to adopt a more positive outlook on self and life for your business
• Ready to be fully accountable for your business/decisions/actions
• YOU are responsible for YOUR results. Success is directly related to your commitment and the effort you make
How entrepreneurs can prepare before we start
Complete a questionnaire or a gap analysis that will give me a good picture of where they are