My professional background
I have been working in the IT industry for last 14 years with lots of international projects for private and government sectors/industries. I have 3000+ customers in 75 countries. I started my career in Training and Coaching industry in 2012 and trained almost 100,000 professionals and 35,000 C-Level Executives.
I am a Serial Entrepreneur with lots of successful ventures, providing mentorship and coaching for last 6 years to startups and SMEs to make the most of their time and money to grow faster.
I have achieved 33 certifications since 2006 which are from different industries, includes; Information Technology, Business Management, Coaching and Corporate Training, Architecture, Human Resource, Interior Decoration, Digital Marketing and some others.
Know more about me: www.TheFaisalShaikh.com
How to work with me
What I can offer
I can help you with:
- Business Planning and Strategy
- Business Analysis and Risk Management
- Market Research for any industry
- Creating the Brand Image
- Preparing Master Marketing Plan for whole year (Digital and Local Marketing), Online and Offline Marketing
- Soft skills training like; Time Management, Communication Skills etc.
I can also help you to mature your business idea, build your very first product or a service, help you in hiring the right team and defining their roles .
My expectations for a successful mentoring relationship
In Successful Mentoring Relationship it is very important to be crystal clear, honest and trustworthy with what you are doing and what you are showing. Transparency is the best policy which will not only creates trust but can expand businesses very fast.
How entrepreneurs can prepare before we start
Entrepreneurs should be ready with some of the basic questions, which are:
- Which specific problem your business is solving?
- How are you solving the problem and for what?
- How is your business different from others?
- What is your Target Market? And how big is it?
- How you are going to approach them?
- What’s your business model, means how do you make money out of this?
- Do you already have a marketing plan?
Mentee should be ready with above questions and respect each other’s time.