Since you are in Retail sector, targeting "big sales" can be achieved only and only by focusing on:
- Creating experience to buyers about your products and services.
- Taking feedback of point 1 and appropriate analysis of it on continual basis, as this helps in carving the marketing and sales strategies.
- Logistics and supply chain management, especially in terms of "Returns" of the goods.
- Digital presence, social media promotions, tie ups with different institutions and like wise.
- How much deep pockets you have and can have.
- Market analysis about buying power of buyers.
Rest will fall in place appropriately, as by doing above 6 steps and getting answers to it will enable you to take further right actions.
All the best!
Report Rahul's answer
The following action will help you to target big sales; (1)Measure your sales sales activities (2)Reduce the length of sales process (3)Increase your sales average by reducing the average cost (4)Align with people who can bring leads (5)Ask for more Referrals (6)Don't accept the first ''NO''