Report Richard's answer
Developing effective ways to convey to clients what they need to know instead of what they wish to hear.
Report Kenneth's answer
Here are 5 strategies to improve cashflow challenges:
1) Compelling Offer: Encourage customers to pay their invoices on time or early by offering payment incentives such as discounts, extended payment terms, or rewards.
2) Tighten credit policies: Review your credit policies and tighten them to ensure that you are extending credit only to customers who have a good payment history or who have a solid financial standing.
3) Improve inventory management: Conduct regular inventory audits to ensure that you are not holding too much inventory that ties up your cash flow. Use data analytics to improve forecasting and inventory management.
4) Negotiate with suppliers: Build good relationships with your suppliers and negotiate payment terms, discounts, and price reductions to reduce your costs and improve your cash flow. Lower your COG to do business and increase profit margins.
5) Cutting Cost: Regularly review your expenses and identify areas where you can cut costs. Implement cost-saving measures such as reducing energy consumption, renegotiating contracts with vendors, or outsourcing non-core business functions. This will help you preserve cash and improve your cash flow.
Report Joshua's answer
Here are the 6 strategies a coach can use to be assertive with clients:
1) Set the expectations upfront, during engagement and at the beginning of sessions. 2) Communicate expectations and boundaries 3) Listen actively and show empathy 4) Provide solutions while being firm and assertive 5) Hold clients accountable and provide consequences 6) Remain professional and calm while working towards a positive outcome.
Report Joshua's answer
challenges and opportunities for the industrial revolution 4.0 at PJB include the location of the power plants being managed which are increasingly scattered, the type and capital of the generators being managed are increasingly diverse, the limited number of experts, the challenge of energy efficiency and cost reduction, as well as the speed of service and product reliability.
3 stages in the development of digital banking products. Namely, design thinking which ensures that business demands have answered consumer needs, lean user experience which ensures that products always meet user expectations, and agile development which supports fast IT development to support the time to market of business products.
Report Argo's answer
@Argo Putra: From what I can gather here's 3 strategies I can offer
Strategy 1: Cost Cutting One strategy for the challenges and opportunities for the industrial revolution 4.0 at PJB could be to invest in digital technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), and big data analytics to manage the increasing number of power plants and diverse types of generators. This can also help to improve energy efficiency and reduce costs by providing real-time data and insights for decision-making.
Strategy 2: Joint Venture Another solution could be to collaborate with universities and other organizations to train and develop more experts in the field of power plant management, particularly in digital technologies. This can help to address the limited number of experts and provide new talent to support the growing demand for digital solutions in the industry.
Strategy 3: Expand Product and Services PJB can also consider partnering with other companies or startups that specialize in digital solutions for the power industry. By collaborating with these organizations, PJB can leverage their expertise and resources to improve service speed, product reliability, and overall efficiency. This can also provide opportunities for innovation and the development of new digital products and services.