Hi Zambia! If you're new to sales the logical/next step close is the easiest to leverage. Once your customer gives you a positive buying sign move to the logistics of purchase. What are the next steps? What does your customer have to do to complete the sale? What is your fulfillment timeline?
Review these logically with your customer and get them to agree to each step in the process, working backward. Set deadlines for when each step needs to be complete and get your customer to agree to those deadlines. When all steps are agreed to the customer has essentially agreed to purchase. Move forward to step one and assume the sale in your conversation.
Report Allison's answer
You close a sale with the following formula.
- Create a funnel.
- Have a 7 multi touch approach.
- Reach people by phone, email, marketing campaign, social, and others
- Understand your sales velocity.
- Its a numbers game, how many people do you need to talk to to close a sale
- Start (prospecting)
- Middle(relationship building)
- End( close)